Sep 8, 2021
- [FEATURE] Additional container resource limits. Open file limits, pid limits, and disk IOPS limits.
Aug 26, 2021
- [FEATURE] Optionally delete stopped containers from container nodes. This also includes an option to override that setting on a per-image, or per-container service (admin only).
- [FEATURE] Choose whether or not to bill for stopped containers.
- [FEATURE] Option to stop billing when a user is suspended.
- [FEATURE] Admins can now manually pull (update) a global image on all nodes.
[FEATURE] New admin api endpoint to show allocated resources within a region.
[CHANGE] Include project details in email notifications.
[FIX] Resolve issue that prevented creating products with the admin api.
- [FIX] Display correct sftp container IP address in admin interface.
- [FIX] Allow setting daily retention setting for backups.
Aug 6, 2021
- [FEATURE] Display billing module connection status on settings page.
- [FIX] CPU and Memory were swapped on the admin dashboard.
- [FIX] Missing error message when adding ingress rule without a port.
- [FIX] When updating the billing module, the current module would not be selected.
July 27, 2021
- [FEATURE] Ability to organize packages by groups
- [CHANGE] Include user’s aggregated total unprocessed usage in all user api endpoints.
- [CHANGE] Refresh package list UI
- [CHANGE] Additional search options for the admin users api.
July 11, 2021
- [CHANGE] Added ingress rules to container api.
June 30, 2021
- [CHANGE] Include project info in the api call to list container services.
- [CHANGE] You can now view and edit existing SSL certificates. (Previously you had to upload a complete new bundle)
- [FIX] Resolve issue that may have prevented some old ssl certificates from being cleaned up.
- [FIX] Resolve usage aggregation error when a product was removed from a billing plan, but a service was still active. Same issue also affected the auto-scaling UI.
June 21, 2021
- [FEATURE] Support resyncing sftp containers in both admin and end-user interface.
- [FIX] Error that prevented certain products from being added to a billing plan.
- [FIX] Reset SFTP password via api.
- [FIX] Backup restore api.
June 8, 2021
- [FEATURE] Support for adding a logo to email templates.
- [FIX] Resolve issue that would not place scaled containers on the node that had their volume.
- [FIX] Resolve issue with phpMyAdmin accessing it’s configuration from the controller.
- [FIX] Various bug fixes.
May 25, 2021
- [FIX] Correctly recover ssh containers.
- [FIX] Bug when viewing environmental vars for a service.
May 14, 2021
- [FEATURE] Ability to disable SSH containers at a per-project level (via the API only, and only at creation).
- [FEATURE] Support for creating public IP networks.
- [FEATURE] Manage settings for a service after it’s deployed (previously only possible with images).
- [FEATURE] Full ingress rule management (previously only available via the API)
- [FEATURE] U2F Security Keys have been upgraded to WebAuth (FIDO 2).
- [FEATURE] Ability to prevent overcommitting cpu or memory on a node.
- [FEATURE] Place containers within an AZ or node based on the allocated resources, rather than just the quantity of containers.
[FEATURE] Support for excluding directories from backups by using: echo “Signature: 8a477f597d28d172789f06886806bc55” > CACHEDIR.TAG
[CHANGE] Important: Any container that bypasses the load balancer will now be billed for all data sent from that container, including inter-project bandwidth.
- [CHANGE] Updated Container Service layout
[CHANGE] Switch to fluentd for container log aggregation on each node.
[FIX] Resolved issue that prevented correct amount of swap from being applied to containers.